USED UNIFORM SALE WEDNESDAY, 6/6 ONLY!
7:30am – 7:30pm in the LMCES Library
DROP-OFF DAY: Tuesday, 6/5, 7:30am – 7:30pm
Make a few bucks or save a few bucks at the Used Uniform Sale.
Download Price Tags Here
Please follow the steps below to assure a smooth sale. The cash and any unsold items will be returned on Friday morning, a half-day; so your cooperation is necessary to complete the work on time. The published uniform policy will be strictly followed. Please see the Elementary uniform policy on-line and send only the logo golf shirts and other compliant uniform items to this year’s sale. Non-uniform items will not be put in the sale. Up-to-date Scout uniforms and Laker spirit wear are accepted.
VOLUNTEERS: Help is needed for set-up and sales.
Contact Jan Mathews, 429-0227 or, firstname.lastname@example.org, to help anytime on Tuesday, 6/5, Wednesday morning, 6/6, or Thursday morning, 6/7, to help break down the returns and donations.
ABOUT MASS ON 6/7:
Since uniform drop-off is on Tuesday, students may wear summer uniforms to Mass on this day only. This will allow the bulk of the more expensive uniform items (jumpers, skirts, pants, sweaters, sweatshirts) to be dropped off.
IMPORTANT! UNIFORM SHIRT POLICY:
Some families may have some of the older shirts at home. Please remember to send only the boys’ or girls’ golf shirts with the embroidered crest or anchor to the Used Uniform Sale. The dress uniform boys’ shirts (Oxford style) or girls’ blouses can be plain white or have the crest or anchor. Please refer to the updated uniform policy and the on-line supply source.
What to Do:
- Send in clean, repaired uniform clothing on Tuesday, 6/5.
- Hangers are optional and appreciated but cannot be returned.
- Attach price tag to each item. See the website for more downloadable tags.
- Bring CASH ONLY to the sale ~ cash is divided among envelopes for return to the seller.
What NOT to Do:
- Do not send irreparable, permanently stained, or faded items.
- Do not send any non-uniform items ~ see the published uniform policy.
- Don’t forget to complete and attach a price tag for every item!
When to Do It:
- Drop-Off Day: Tuesday, 6/5, 7:30am – 7:30pm, in LMCES Library
- Used Uniform Sale: Wednesday, 6/6, 7:30am – 7:30pm ONLY – LMCES Library
- Clean-Up & Break Down Day: Thursday, 6/7, 7:30am ‘til done
- Watch for distribution of cash envelopes and unsold clothing: Friday, 6/8, in AM