We’re happy that you have chosen to be an important part of the Laker Family. We witness each student grow every day, whether it’s strengthening their faith, making new friends or meeting the challenges associated with our rigorous curriculum, competitive athletic programs or other extracurricular activities. Your child has found a place for themselves at LMC, where we are sure their experiences will be unprecedented. We are excited to see the great things to come and will dedicate ourselves to making sure they are reaching their full potential.
The application process for Lake Michigan Catholic Schools begins with a school visit. To be considered for admissions the following three items need to be completed:
- Contact Lake Michigan Catholic Schools Admissions Coordinator, Janet Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 983-2511 to schedule an appointment with an LMC administrator.
- We recommend all new families tour LMC.
- All new students and parents must meet with a Principal to be considered for admissions.
- Students may schedule a day to shadow an LMC student (optional).
- Submit a copy of the most recent report card and/or standardized test scores from the student’s current school. This can be submitted through the online application process.
- Once you have contacted the LMC Admissions Office and met with a school administrator, you may complete an Online Application. (The Online Application should walk you through the process, however, if you should require additional assistance Click here for New Student Application Step-by-Step Instructions or contact email@example.com).
Each candidate for admission is reviewed on an individual basis and admissions decisions are based on:
- Grades from recent report cards and/or standardized tests
- Good standing with current school with special consideration given to discipline, attendance, and work habits
- Parent meeting and student interview with LMC Administrator
- Online Application
You will be notified if LMC has approved your application for admissions.
Online Enrollment Process
Once you have received acceptance of the application from LMC, you will complete the enrollment process online. You will be notified through the online enrollment process of additional items that are required for registration and enrollment. These can be submitted online or brought to LMC.