New Student Application Step-by-Step Instructions
- Go to www.lmclakers.org
- Under the Admissions section, click on “New Student Application”
- A Welcome page will be displayed. Click on the “Click here to complete a new student application” link at the bottom of the page.
- An instructions page will be displayed. Read the instructions, and then click on the “Create an Account” link in the text or on the left sidebar.
- The “Online Application – Create an Account” form will be displayed. Complete the form, including choosing a username and password for your Online Application account. IMPORTANT: Please record the username and password you create so you can easily log into the Application system to work on your application.
- Click the “Create Account” button at the bottom of the form. An email will be sent to the email address you entered with your password verification link. Click the verification link in the message and enter your newly created ID and password on the Login page that displays.
- The Online Application page is displayed. Click on the “Create a New Student Application” button at the bottom of the page to start your application.
- Complete the online form for your student, choosing the “Save and next” option at the end of each page. Required fields have an asterisk.
- As each section is completed, a green checkmark will be displayed for that section in the left sidebar.
- Final Step – Review and Submit Application. Your entire application will be displayed. You can scroll down to review your information and make changes by clicking the section in the left sidebar to return to that page. You also have the option to save your application as a PDF file.
- When you are ready to submit your application, click the “Complete Review and Submit Application” button.
- After your submitted application is accepted by the school, you will receive an email from Lake Michigan Catholic Schools containing instructions to complete your enrollment
You can logout and return to your application at any time by clicking “logout” in the upper left corner of the page.
If you do not have internet access and are not able to register online, please contact us at (269) 983-5529.